June 10, 2015 - Courtesy Andretti Autosport 6 June 2015-Andretti Autosport IndyCar driver Justin Wilson joined the Formula E team in Moscow and made a solid debut performance. The Briton closed the top 10 to bring home another […]
JUSTIN WILSON – A RACER’S RACER
Justin Wilson has shown on tracks around the world that the British-born racer ranks among the elite racing drivers. Victories in IndyCar and IMSA United SportsCar competition speak to his incredible versatility, with Wilson having adapted to oval competition from his Formula 1 background. Set to race for both Dale Coyne Racing in IndyCar competition and Michael Shank Racing in IMSA, Wilson’s 2014 season will surely go quickly.
Angie’s List GP of Indianapolis
Green Flag: 3:30PM ET
LIVE on ABC
About The Track
The 2.434-mile, 14-turn road course incorporates portions of Turns 1 and 2 and the frontstraight of the famed Indianapolis Motor Speedway oval and the remainder of the circuit is within the infield, allowing for great spectator viewing.
- #tbt to 2004, catch that air gun for us? Who knows which race? #IndyRivals @indycar https://t.co/wM7wAOoxyo 2 July 2015 at 7:50 PM
- Done a few rides on it now. Love how ridged it feels and how smooth it it over the rocks. Thanks to… https://t.co/buzIxlLkdM 2 July 2015 at 1:26 AM
- Nice start to the day. Hope you have a good one. https://t.co/YRs8xyEWLg 1 July 2015 at 2:34 PM
- Really wish I could have taken the hondaracing_hpd 04b car up the mountain. It would have been very… https://t.co/9vRzBA5O7G 28 June 2015 at 8:10 PM
- “@TFLcar: Snowing on the summit of Pikes Peak. 2015 #PPIHC Race is paused http://t.co/v6PhRyJ2e2” I was getting sun burnt at start line 28 June 2015 at 7:29 PM
Verizon IndyCar Series Race Photos
May 27, 2015 - CASTLE DONINGTON, UK (27 May 2015) – Andretti Formula E announced today a new addition to the American team’s FIA Formula E Championship stable with UK-native Justin Wilson piloting the No. 28 all-electric machine for […]