December 3, 2014 - 3 December 2014 – Justin Wilson fans now have a brand new way to show their support as the British racer announced his partnership with the clothing company, Athlete Originals. The groundbreaking company creates […]
JUSTIN WILSON – A RACER’S RACER
Justin Wilson has shown on tracks around the world that the British-born racer ranks among the elite racing drivers. Victories in IndyCar and IMSA United SportsCar competition speak to his incredible versatility, with Wilson having adapted to oval competition from his Formula 1 background. Set to race for both Dale Coyne Racing in IndyCar competition and Michael Shank Racing in IMSA, Wilson’s 2014 season will surely go quickly.
Brasilia Indy 300
Green Flag: 11AM ET
LIVE on NBC Sports Network
About The Track
The Verizon IndyCar Series competes on the 12-turn, 3.403-mile Autódromo Internacional Nelson Piquet course in Brasília, the capital of Brazil. The name of the circuit was originally Autódromo de Brasília at the establishment in 1974. The circuit is across the road from Brasilia’s Estádio Nacional, a venue of the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
- “@Simpson244: Great @IndyCar drivers meeting. Although, admittedly, one of the more stressful things I've ever done.” Tough group to please 28 January 2015 at 10:23 PM
- Good day at the @indycar office with the pre season meetings. Now on a flight to Orlando for a weekend of fun driving at @sebringraceway 28 January 2015 at 10:20 PM
- Interesting battle between @WayneTaylorRcng and @CGRTeams. Looks like the @FordRacing is strong this year. 25 January 2015 at 6:32 PM
- It’s a shame that http://t.co/XLpT20Wz8C keeps crashing. Sounds like the race is just getting interesting. @UnitedSportsCar 24 January 2015 at 9:15 PM
- #Repost @jrhildebrand with repostapp.⁰・・・⁰Out on the mtbs with @justin_wilson, surprisingly good grip… http://t.co/ZhU0C4acLj 24 January 2015 at 6:45 PM