July 8, 2015 - INDIANAPOLIS (July 7, 2015) – Racing veteran Justin Wilson will return to the Verizon IndyCar Series with Andretti Autosport beginning with this weekend’s Milwaukee IndyFest, and will continue to pilot the No. 25 Honda […]
JUSTIN WILSON – A RACER’S RACER
Justin Wilson has shown on tracks around the world that the British-born racer ranks among the elite racing drivers. Victories in IndyCar and IMSA United SportsCar competition speak to his incredible versatility, with Wilson having adapted to oval competition from his Formula 1 background. Set to race for both Dale Coyne Racing in IndyCar competition and Michael Shank Racing in IMSA, Wilson’s 2014 season will surely go quickly.
Angie’s List GP of Indianapolis
Green Flag: 3:30PM ET
LIVE on ABC
About The Track
The 2.434-mile, 14-turn road course incorporates portions of Turns 1 and 2 and the frontstraight of the famed Indianapolis Motor Speedway oval and the remainder of the circuit is within the infield, allowing for great spectator viewing.
- julswil got a new mobile phone today. She likes this level of technology. https://t.co/p5buabgjTy 29 July 2015 at 1:21 AM
- I’m hoping @AJDinger has a good day at @IMS #Brickyard400 26 July 2015 at 4:13 PM
- “@IndyCar: Enjoy your morning coffee with your daily #INDYCAR fix in this weeks in-car theater: https://t.co/aKdffVpfl3” I love the #in-car 25 July 2015 at 2:59 PM
- At @VIRnow with jdxracing this weekend. @negodibe is fast in practice. Qualifying at 5.30pm today and… https://t.co/Ue5dD6GPmI 24 July 2015 at 5:49 PM
- Saw this guy while out riding the other day. Eggs where on the menu. #sneaky #snake #Lyons #mtb https://t.co/Z6XALQK9PV 23 July 2015 at 11:18 PM
Verizon IndyCar Series Race Photos
June 10, 2015 - Courtesy Andretti Autosport 6 June 2015-Andretti Autosport IndyCar driver Justin Wilson joined the Formula E team in Moscow and made a solid debut performance. The Briton closed the top 10 to bring home another […]
May 27, 2015 - CASTLE DONINGTON, UK (27 May 2015) – Andretti Formula E announced today a new addition to the American team’s FIA Formula E Championship stable with UK-native Justin Wilson piloting the No. 28 all-electric machine for […]