March 27, 2015 - News Update Courtesy Andretti Autosport Justin Wilson to Run No. 25 Honda for two Indianapolis IndyCar Races ST. PETERSBURG, FLA. (March 27, 2015) – Andretti Autosport confirmed today that Justin Wilson will join its […]
JUSTIN WILSON – A RACER’S RACER
Justin Wilson has shown on tracks around the world that the British-born racer ranks among the elite racing drivers. Victories in IndyCar and IMSA United SportsCar competition speak to his incredible versatility, with Wilson having adapted to oval competition from his Formula 1 background. Set to race for both Dale Coyne Racing in IndyCar competition and Michael Shank Racing in IMSA, Wilson’s 2014 season will surely go quickly.
Brasilia Indy 300
Green Flag: 11AM ET
LIVE on NBC Sports Network
About The Track
The Verizon IndyCar Series competes on the 12-turn, 3.403-mile Autódromo Internacional Nelson Piquet course in Brasília, the capital of Brazil. The name of the circuit was originally Autódromo de Brasília at the establishment in 1974. The circuit is across the road from Brasilia’s Estádio Nacional, a venue of the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
- “@Speedcaster: Thanks for joining us on Speed City. Follow along with him at http://t.co/L7GUWc56dw http://t.co/TcLQxl9LOv” Thanks guys 30 March 2015 at 12:27 AM
- Cars leaving the pits for the lat few mins of warmup. @indycar @ Grand Prix of St. Petersburg https://t.co/D9fvWI0Kle 29 March 2015 at 4:40 PM
- “@michaelandretti: @justin_wilson welcome to the @FollowAndretti team!!” Thanks for having me! 27 March 2015 at 9:50 PM
- “@jakeyyboy123: @justin_wilson Why did you decide to mislead me by using your PR? :'(” In what way Jakey? 27 March 2015 at 4:44 PM
- PR - the fans are happy to have Justin back in @IndyCar! http://t.co/du5EDGNeSl 27 March 2015 at 3:57 PM
Verizon IndyCar Series Race Photos
March 5, 2015 - Denver, Colo. (4 March 2015) – Justin Wilson will be back in race action next weekend as he is set to join Michael Shank Racing with Curb/Agajanian for the Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of […]
December 3, 2014 - 3 December 2014 – Justin Wilson fans now have a brand new way to show their support as the British racer announced his partnership with the clothing company, Athlete Originals.