JUSTIN WILSON – A RACER’S RACER
Justin Wilson has shown on tracks around the world that the British-born racer ranks among the elite racing drivers. Victories in IndyCar and IMSA United SportsCar competition speak to his incredible versatility, with Wilson having adapted to oval competition from his Formula 1 background. Set to race for both Dale Coyne Racing in IndyCar competition and Michael Shank Racing in IMSA, Wilson’s 2014 season will surely go quickly.
ABC Supply 500
Long Pond, PA
Green Flag: 2PM ET
LIVE on NBC Sports Network
About The Track
Pocono Raceway is called the “Tricky Triangle” because of its unique design. Each turn is modeled after turns from three different racetracks. Turn One (14-degree banking) was modeled after the now defunct Trenton Speedway. Turn Two (9-degree banking) has characteristics of Indianapolis Motor Speedway. Turn 3 (6-degree banking) is similar to The Milwaukee Mile.
- PR: A thank-you note from Julia Wilson https://t.co/6yrf7AY8PQ https://t.co/jRpighWvj7 3 December 2015 at 4:05 PM
- PR: Thank you to @andyblackmore and @ryan_long_01 for their efforts on this Justin Wilson print: https://t.co/6jC0WZBIYJ 19 October 2015 at 7:51 PM
- PR: via @indycar, a great tribute to Justin Wilson: https://t.co/HUrKLLshAJ 8 September 2015 at 11:13 AM
- PR: via @RACERmag a heartfelt + thoughtful look at Justin's career from his #RuSport team manager Jeremy Dale http://t.co/ikKIdf5ZNP 6 September 2015 at 3:54 PM
- PR: Thank you everyone for the response at http://t.co/sySg9Ecouu, it is very much appreciated. http://t.co/BAuLnUFrpM 4 September 2015 at 10:08 PM
Verizon IndyCar Series Race Photos
Dear INDYCAR Family, Thank you. It’s hard to find the right words to really express the gratitude that I feel. It’s incredible to know that so many people also care so much about Justin, […]
12 November 2015 — Earlier this week, the final bid was made as the Justin Wilson Memorial Auction came to a close. With a collaboration that included eBay, the Graham Rahal Foundation, and Auction […]