May 20, 2015 - via Indycar PR: Three-time Verizon IndyCar Series champion Scott Dixon of Target Chip Ganassi Racing and Justin Wilson of Andretti Autosport met an enthusiastic and appreciative crowd of 3,000 elementary school students May 19 […]
JUSTIN WILSON – A RACER’S RACER
Justin Wilson has shown on tracks around the world that the British-born racer ranks among the elite racing drivers. Victories in IndyCar and IMSA United SportsCar competition speak to his incredible versatility, with Wilson having adapted to oval competition from his Formula 1 background. Set to race for both Dale Coyne Racing in IndyCar competition and Michael Shank Racing in IMSA, Wilson’s 2014 season will surely go quickly.
Angie’s List GP of Indianapolis
Green Flag: 3:30PM ET
LIVE on ABC
About The Track
The 2.434-mile, 14-turn road course incorporates portions of Turns 1 and 2 and the frontstraight of the famed Indianapolis Motor Speedway oval and the remainder of the circuit is within the infield, allowing for great spectator viewing.
- PR: you might notice the cool backdrop-- Bill Patterson is painting Justin's car during the dinner http://t.co/d5rwcoFVZG 22 May 2015 at 11:28 PM
- PR: Justin is introduced to an enthusiastic @Honda dinner to talk #Indy500 http://t.co/miSG9AD9dH 22 May 2015 at 11:16 PM
- PR: Justin taking questions from @curtcavin at the #burgerbash http://t.co/aia2k4TDVu 22 May 2015 at 10:30 PM
- Thanks to @corbyconcepts for the #GetWellSoonHinch @hinchtown stickers for the drivers. https://t.co/EaCW2wHWXe 22 May 2015 at 9:35 PM
- PR - and that completes the final practice - next time cars are on track @IMS will be for the 99th running of the Indianapolis 500! 22 May 2015 at 4:01 PM
Verizon IndyCar Series Race Photos
May 17, 2015 - Indianapolis, Ind. (17 May 2015) –On a day that witnessed a wide range of uncertainties and rapid changes, one thing was rock solid as Justin Wilson qualified the No. 25 Andretti Autosport Honda-powered Dallara […]
May 8, 2015 - Indianapolis, Ind. (8 May 2015) – Racing with a new team and getting his first laps behind the wheel of the new Honda aero kit-equipped Verizon IndyCar this weekend, Justin Wilson had a sizable […]