December 3, 2014 - 3 December 2014 – Justin Wilson fans now have a brand new way to show their support as the British racer announced his partnership with the clothing company, Athlete Originals. The groundbreaking company creates […]
JUSTIN WILSON – A RACER’S RACER
Justin Wilson has shown on tracks around the world that the British-born racer ranks among the elite racing drivers. Victories in IndyCar and IMSA United SportsCar competition speak to his incredible versatility, with Wilson having adapted to oval competition from his Formula 1 background. Set to race for both Dale Coyne Racing in IndyCar competition and Michael Shank Racing in IMSA, Wilson’s 2014 season will surely go quickly.
Brasilia Indy 300
Green Flag: 11AM ET
LIVE on NBC Sports Network
About The Track
The Verizon IndyCar Series competes on the 12-turn, 3.403-mile Autódromo Internacional Nelson Piquet course in Brasília, the capital of Brazil. The name of the circuit was originally Autódromo de Brasília at the establishment in 1974. The circuit is across the road from Brasilia’s Estádio Nacional, a venue of the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
- I’m still working hard on my @IndyCar plans for 2015 and I love racing Indycar’s. Thank you for all tweets of support. 4 March 2015 at 6:39 PM
- I’m really looking forward to getting behind the whee again @sebringraceway. Thanks @MichaelShankRac for the oppertunity. @UnitedSportsCar 4 March 2015 at 6:33 PM
- Great job by @JimmieJohnson on the nice win today and top result for @AJDinger and the @NASCAR47 team. 1 March 2015 at 11:35 PM
- Happy Birthday to @MarioAndretti, @BourdaisOnTrack and @jackhawk41. Hope you have a good day. #IndyCar 28 February 2015 at 7:19 PM
- “@RACERmag: Top comment on our Facebook page … @Justin_Wilson http://t.co/5jGSgkyVmz” Poor TBA gets dumped every time. Feel for the guy 28 February 2015 at 1:20 AM