February 25, 2014 - For racing drivers, sitting still can be the toughest thing. So after having to stay immobile as he recovered from a broken pelvis through a long off-season, Justin Wilson was pleased to be back […]
JUSTIN WILSON – A RACER’S RACER
Justin Wilson has shown on tracks around the world that the British-born racer ranks among the elite racing drivers. Victories in IndyCar and IMSA United SportsCar competition speak to his incredible versatility, with Wilson having adapted to oval competition from his Formula 1 background. Set to race for both Dale Coyne Racing in IndyCar competition and Michael Shank Racing in IMSA, Wilson’s 2014 season will surely go quickly.
IZOD IndyCar Series Race Photos
- I also thought I would share a link to my Instagram paged. Username is @Justin_Wilson_Indy Or http://t.co/j2YkCBEKgb 10 March 2014 at 12:37 PM
- Good morning everyone. It’s Monday but hope you have a good week. Don’t forget @sebringraceway 12hr this weekend! @MichaelShankRac #NFSMovie 10 March 2014 at 12:34 PM
- “@RACERmag: .#FavoriteRacecars @JRHildebrand @TristanVautier @Stef_Wilson @DavidMalsher http://t.co/9y3KF0dtbi” Thanks DM it was fun to do 10 March 2014 at 12:27 PM
- At PF Chang's for quick bite before going to the cinema. #legomovie http://t.co/hxacQgRHID 7 March 2014 at 11:20 PM
- Nice evening at the park http://t.co/uOWDM78PHi 6 March 2014 at 5:42 AM
PARTNER FEATURE // MANIFEST
A TRUE CREATIVE CONSULTANT
Sure, it’s true that we specialize in motor sports, but the truth is that great design and great communications strategies cross any boundary. If we can make a race car look beautiful and contemporary or make a race series compelling and relevant, then we can do the same with a bike lighting system, a bag of pumpkin seeds or a precision manufacturing company. We know because we’ve done it, and we’ll do it again
February 24, 2014 - Pataskala, Ohio (13 February 2014) – Michael Shank Racing with Curb/Agajanian will bring a set of familiar and fast faces when the team makes its debut competition appearance at Sebring International Raceway next month, as Justin Wilson will return to race with the squad alongside full season pilots John Pew and Ozz Negri in the Mobil 1 12 Hours of Sebring on March 15.
January 27, 2014 - Justin and Michael Shank Racing were hoping to match their 2012 race-winning result with victory in this weekend’s Rolex 24 At Daytona, but the #60 Michael Shank Racing with Curb/Agajanian Ford EcoBoost Riley suffered […]